Sadly, it looks like we lost a few posts from 2010.Â Â Here is the rest of the year in short:
- Did some traveling
- Went to some Phillies and Riversharks baseball games
- Of course, a lot of drinking and picnics
- Helped run a benefit which raised about 3k for a family.
- Plenty of drinking andÂ enjoying the summer with my friends and family.
- Our annual fishing trip was a failure because I wasn’t involved enough.
- Shot some big guns at the Widows Sons first annual ATF.
- Did a pub crawl in Rehoboth
- Nearly got into a fight with some jag-off at the Red Bull Flugtag cause he felt he was entitled to take the spot I had been standing in for 5 hours.
- Did a pub crawl in Philly, missed the ferry on the way back, well sorta…..
- Again did some traveling, put lots of seat time on the bike.
- Helped at the Hogs for Hounds Benefit by the WS.
- Started a new batch of Syrah.
- Did a few rides/poker runs, all enjoyable.
- During Restaurant week, I reviewed a few new places for the other blog.
- Went to see Social D in Philly.
- Hit a few Halloween parties, as well as a late Oktoberfest (it’s actually in September)
- Joined the Knight’s Templar, confirmed my belief that one should only join the Royal Arch path after they are a PM
- Started off the month in Key West, how can you go wrong with that???
- My guys did a great job at GLI even if some people are already predisposed to dislike us, but that’s fine, it makes us stronger.
- Plenty of family/friend times between the holidays and wine tastings and such
- Installations, Installations, Installations.
- Finished up my year as WM, what a year and experience it was.Â I learned a lot about people, an experience I might try to do some things differently, but not that many.Â I have many many thoughts on this, but sadly I’ll need to keep most of those close to my heart.Â I’m glad I gave a year of my life to the lodge, but it’s time for someone else to take the reins.
- Started off 2011 with a nice kiss from a nice girl, or two.
- Started my new role as Lodge Secretary, lots of work to get in order.
- Started Geocaching more often, thanks to a new portable GPS as well as one for my car.
- Visited Massachusetts for the weekend
- More wine tasting’s,Â I won my first contest with a Zinfandel
- The first GLI I wasn’t required to be at, but I did goto the M&W meeting to help get the assessments sorted out.
- I didn’t do as well at the Shipwreck Brewery Chili cookoff as I had hoped, 5th place 🙁
- Started a batch of Bavarian Wheat Ale, can’t wait to taste this one and start another.
These are just some broad strokes, but as always been busy and I like it that way.