In keeping up with my new rules theme,Â Here is another for the list.
When available, try to eat lunch in a park. If you can find one with few benches and a lake, then you have hit a home run.Â At a minimum, you just need a place to park, or a place to sit.
It may sound funny to make this a rule, but believe me, it has many benefits.
- You save money by bringingÂ your lunch and not going to a restaurant, itâ€™s probably healthier too.
- Sitting in the park gives you time to slow down and relax and recharge without external stimulus.
- It is nice to just get out of the workplace and to be surrounded by nature.Â For instance right now, the leaves are changing/falling, and the wind has a nice chill.
- I like to use this time to reflect, on what is going on around me, and to help me realize what is important to me.
- It is a great time to study your Masonic ritual, I think the geese in Medford already know the MM exam.